Hi ya, I'm Vihesito!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi ya, I'm Vihesito!

Post by Vihesito on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:33 am

Hi mates!

I'm Vihesito. I'm from Spain, but I came to eCuba as founding father and I'm not about to leave it Razz

I knew about IDA some time ago but I didn't hear about the forum 'til today. I'd like to actively help IDA and those countries which suffer tyrannies, like eCuba right now. I command a MU in eCuba which could be used for stablishing the IDA here, and I also know another MU, here in eCuba, which would likely join us.

I think I have not much left to say. I don't like the dictatorships the way they have been implemented in eRepublik, they just kill communities and get visaplayers into bad habits. I hope I could be useful for IDA, you can count with me.

Cheers jocolor

Vihesito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi ya, I'm Vihesito!

Post by NyxxLynxx on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:25 am

That is brilliant Smile Welcome to IDA.

Tell us more about Cuban dictator... Where is he from?
NyxxLynxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vihesito on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:51 am

Hi again!

Sp0ke is Greek, and he was part of the Greeks in eCuba. We've managed to stablish a multicultural country since the PTO attempt finished (by Free Area and Don Croata mainly), and so in eCuba there're people from Spain, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia, but also people fron Greece, Serbia, Turkey, Italy, UK...

We had a Lituanian president -porkytheunique- for 2 months, and after him Spoke, who had been his MoD, became our President. Everything turned bad when he changed the organisation password so the Minister of Economy weren't able to access.
We proposed a Impeachment, but he took the money from the org to his account. Most of his party members stop supporting him, but hte impeachment was already been rejected. Another impeachment was rejected a week before 'cause he managed to convice another party that he was going to give back the money at the end of his term.

When there was a day left to propose the impeachment for the third time and with all congressmen convinced that he should leave his office, he started a coup with the presidential MU and the support of the eCuban Army (which he had managed to be commanded by one of his friends). We're sure now that he used the eCuban money to pay the coup.
He asked some friends to help him, most of them GAMA members. We fighted and wasted money on COs for nothing.

Well... he became dictator. And he said he only wanted to get the dictator trainee medal, so he was goind to give democracy back in 10 days. At the 10th day, when we asked him to give  it back, he sent a NE on the eUSA, donated the money left on the CT to an org, and raised taxes and minimum wage.

Democratic Government has pacted with ePortugal that they wipe us and so they give us the collected taxes, but the eUSA has conquered Las Villas, disallowing ePortugal to continue conquering us. It's almost sure that Spoke is supported by GAMA, and so the eUSA wants to improve its relations, so they're helping GAMA's dictatorship in eCuba.

Vihesito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Gual on Tue May 05, 2015 2:51 am

Aloha Vihesito

Ali Gual

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vihesito on Wed May 27, 2015 4:15 am

Aloha Ali Gual :*